Ohhhh....hio....
Good fun was had, and pictures will be forthcoming!! Please let me know if you are indeed checking this website! I haven't (obviously) updated anything since around this time last year!!... But if I knew this was a hub of family information, I would be more faithful in my postings. Please don't think this is only for the Reunion information, either! If you'd like me to post news about your branch of the family, or PICTURES!!... or whatever! Just email me, or make a comment - and I will do my very best to get your news up on the site!!
As for my portion of the family that was in attendance at the Reunion -- we had a great time, and it was really good seeing everyone! If only we could get together more often or with less travel time...??
Can't wait to see you all in Minneapolis: 2008!!!
xo
As for my portion of the family that was in attendance at the Reunion -- we had a great time, and it was really good seeing everyone! If only we could get together more often or with less travel time...??
Can't wait to see you all in Minneapolis: 2008!!!
xo

1 Comments:
Wow ... this site is near dead! I haven't seen any action on here since Mid-July. Actually, kind of like the Brewers!!!!! ... ;)
Have you heard the rumour Martha? .... I just heard from our secretary Susan. Sounds like there may be a venue change for summer 2008!
How are things in WI?
John
Post a Comment
<< Home